- 7:00am until 7:30am - No pass required - Students may read, study, do research, work on projects, and return or check out books.
- 7:30am until 2:30pm - Pass required - Students may come to the Media Center with a pass from their teacher or with their class. Students are always welcome between classes if they need assistance. No pass is required during a student's lunch period.
- 2:30pm until 3:15pm - No pass required - Students may read, study, do research, work on projects, and return or check out books.
- Sign in upon arrival and leave your pass at the circulation desk.
- Do not bring food or drinks into the Media Center.
- Books may be checked out for ten days. There is a fine of 5 cents for each day books are returned late. Students may check out three books at one time.
- Place any books you remove from the shelves on the book return cart.
- Sign out and pick up your pass before you leave the Media Center.
- All school policies apply while students are in the Media Center.
- Respect the space!